Sunday, July 13, 2014

So Peaceful Now

Back In January

I posted on the T-Lock call-blocker
Now after working with it for some time I have gotten it programmed to my liking.  I must say that blocking area codes works the best as you don't have to blacklist individual numbers... to block all 800 numbers simply block 18 ... which will block all numbers beginning with 18 as in 1800, 1888, etc... WONDERFUL!
Lots of junk calls coming out of long island as well... don't know anyone from there so I blocked the entire area 1516 & 1631... no one there I want to talk to any way.  It now just seems so nice to know that when the phone does ring there is better than a 95% chance that is someone you DO want to talk to. As I said in that post back in January... It's the best $60 I have spent in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment