Saturday, December 5, 2015

All The Possibilities

Keeping Fingers Crossed...

I have submitted a series of Short Stories to a publisher for consideration for publishing at their request after having submitted a Book that I now have to rework a bit before re-submiting.  Don't look for them under my name, you won't find them as I have them written under a Pen Name. If they actually publish I will be floored to say the least and will at that time release my Pen Name, but until then I'll keep you guessing, if you are not into "Furry Fandom"  it is unlikely you would really care for the stories anyway... they are what they are. Although they are more mild than some stories out there, they are something that most non-furs just don't get. So! I will update the progress when progress is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment