Friday, July 10, 2015

Facebook Loosing Ground

As some people may all ready know ...

... Facebook has dropped API support for third-party instant messengers like 



As I do not like to leave a system demanding web browser open all the time and since there is no other feasible alternative, I will have say farewell to the use of Facebook messenger. Alas it was the one true feature of Facebook that I actually made use of on a routine basis. I rarely actually log onto my Facebook page so communicating that way for me is not an option. Perhaps in the future someone will understand the mistake of dropping this messenger support and I will reconnect again, but until then those who have need to contact me please make use of my e-mail, AIM (akell1166), Google-Talk (setupartist66), Yahoo IM (andyk1166) or leave me a comment here on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment