Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring Cleaning

I have taken a little time to take care of some loose ends here on the blog.


First and most obvious is that the header banner now fills the entire width of the page instead of only 900 pixels of it.

Second issue was the failure of the ambient music. UbuntuOne had discontinued their service and in doing such the link to the music file no longer worked. I now have that resolved having moved the file to a different host.

The Ubuntu Widget had not been loading the picture from their link (and it still doesn't) so I simply copied and placed it on the same host as the music file... It works!

Although this isn't an actual bit of housekeeping, I continue to look for a Solid External blog editor that works with both Blogger AND Ubuntu, no simply a Firefox Add-on such as ScribeFire, I want a fully independent editor. I've exhausted the ones in the Ubuntu repositories (Drivel, Blogilo, BEP, etc)... and they all have the same shortfall of not interacting with Blogger correctly, usually on the authentication side of things. If anyone has any Ideas... be sure to pass them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment