Sunday, April 28, 2013

Work In Progress

Yeah, Yeah... I know... you shouldn't move stuff in 'til you have it finished, unfortunately we are forcing it to free up the bedroom I had taken over in the house. So far all I have in there can be pulled away from the wall for insulating... can't do that unit fall anyway to let the green lumber dry out a bit... it is Amish built after all.
-Electrical....   check.
-Telephone...  check.
-Internet...     check
-Music...     of course.
-Tools...    most of them.
I insulated the roof all ready... more from necessity than anything... gets really warm in there in the full sun without it.;P
So far... I'm liking it!  Hey, it's a tax write-off if nothing else.


It has been a battle getting this far so quickly... 60 hour weeks behind the wheel of the bus limits available move time. It is a busy time of year for transportation.

1 comment:

  1. This is where the mad scientist works! and he's good at it too!

    ReplyDelete