Monday, April 14, 2014

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Moving to a triple-boot system

It really is that close a decision for me at this point. I find myself constantly switching back and forth between three different releases of Ubuntu and have decided to utilize my Acer Aspire One Netbook as a test platform for all three. The old faithful Ubuntu 12.04LTS
Precise with the Default Unity interface which has been proven both reliable and simple to navigate.



The new version of the same Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Trusty Tahr.  The updated Unity interface adding many low key, yet beautiful tweaks that give it a more refined feel and a great deal of transparent usability. It has taken Unity to the next level for sure.





A totally different route and dive into the depths of the New Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 Trusty Tahr with a more elegant and refined Gnome interface. Decisions, decisions.




I suppose I will continue to tweak and explore them both for a number of weeks before I get anywhere close to making a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment