Sunday, February 23, 2014

Learning Linux

It can't be too difficult...

     My daughter, now 7, has surprised me in a few different ways recently on my computer... there is no doubt that she has picked up quite easily how to get around the Ubuntu system. Several times now after she has been on the computer I have had to "re-set" some settings that she has changed while goofing around with her on-line games.
     Don't get me wrong... I am very pleased that she has grown up with an open source Operating System rather than a restricted OS like Windows.... But... I guess it is time to create her own account login so she will stop "altering" mine. :P
     I can only hope that her interest in Linux does not fall when she has to be subjected to Windows in school... I certainly hope she doesn't take Windows too seriously anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment